Simple Chocolate Chip Muffins
These simple chocolate chip muffins are deliciously light, moist and chocolatey and a big hit with my kids! 🙂
- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 200 g Caster Sugar
- 150 g Chocolate Chips I use half dark & half milk chocolate
- 110 ml Sunflower Oil
- 250 ml Milk
- 2 x Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C / 180°Fan / Gas 6.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 large paper muffin cases.
- Place the flour, sugar, baking powder & chocolate chips into a mixing bowl and stir together.
- In a separate bowl or jug add the oil, milk, eggs & vanilla and whisk together.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients & fold together using a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Finally, carefully spoon the runny mixture into the cases, making sure each of the cups is filled to around ¾ full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until firm, but springy to the touch.
- Carefully remove from the tin and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Made this recipe? Don't forget to tag me!@itssarahsibley I love to see all your tasty creations!