This simple pancake recipe is the only one you’ll ever need to make perfect pancakes every time!
- 150 ml Milk
- 2 x Eggs
- 100 g Plain Flour
- Pinch of Salt
- Butter or Stork to grease pan
- Place the flour & salt into a bowl and mix together.
- In a jug mix the beaten eggs and milk.
- Slowly add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients beating together until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the jug and put to one side.
- Put a knob of butter or Stork into a non-stick frying pan and heat on a medium-high heat.
- Pour some of the batter into the pan, tilting it around to move the batter into a thin and even layer.
- Cook for about 30 secs before turning and cooking for a further 30 or so seconds or until golden.
- Transfer to a plate and add your favourite topping.
Made this recipe? Don't forget to tag me!@itssarahsibley I love to see all your tasty creations!