So tomorrow is World Nutella Day! (Yes apparently that really is a thing!) So what better way to celebrate, than with this super easy and super delicious Nutella Swirls recipe!
All you need is 2 ingredients and 25 minutes to make these delicious swirls of yum!
- 1 pack Ready Rolled Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 220C / 425F / GM7
- Lightly grease a muffin tin
- Unroll the puff pastry
- Spread Nutella on the pastry until covered
- Roll the pastry back up
- Slice into 12 even pieces
- Place the pieces into the muffin tin
- Bake for 15min or until crispy.
- Enjoy hot or cold