Mincemeat Puff Pastry Swirl Recipe
If you need to whip up a Christmas treat that’s impressive looking, super tasty, but really quick and easy, then look no further! With just 2 ingredients and just 23mins to make, you can impress your family, friends, or coworkers, with hardly any effort.
- 1 Small Jar Mincemeat
- 1 Packet Ready Rolled Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 220C / 200 Fan / 425F / GM7
- Lightly grease a muffin tin or baking tray
- Unroll the puff pastry
- Spoon the entire jar of mincemeat onto the pastry and carefully spread it evenly using the back of a spoon, until completely covered
- Roll the pastry back up
- Using a knife, gently score 12 even pieces (the easiest way is to mark the middle first, then mark quarters and then it it much easier to mark each quarter into 3 even sections)
- Slice the scored sections into 12 even pieces, cutting each one gently in a sawing motion, to avoid the roll from losing its shape
- Place the pieces into the muffin tin / baking tray
- Bake for 13min or until golden and crispy
- Enjoy hot or cold
This recipe can very easily be made vegan as lots of mincemeat and pre-rolled puff pastry is now vegan friendly.
Made this recipe? Don't forget to tag me!@itssarahsibley I love to see all your tasty creations!