These delicious, seasonal cupcakes are a tasty alternative to traditional mince pies!
- 150 g Soft Butter Stork
- 175 g Caster Sugar
- 3 x Medium Eggs
- 175 g Self-Raising Flour
- 260 g Mincemeat
- 1/2 tsp Mixed Spice
- 300 g Icing Sugar
- 100 g Unsalted Butter softened
- 200 g Brandy Butter
- Preheat the oven to 325° F / 160° C / 140° Fan / Gas 3.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 large muffin sized cupcake cases.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy.
- Slowly add the beaten eggs.
- Add the flour and spice and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Finally add the mincemeat and mix well.
- Carefully spoon the batter into the cases.
- Bake for around 25 minutes or until the sponge springs back when pressed lightly.
- Remove from the tin and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Mix together the butter and brandy butter.
- Then add the icing sugar and mix together until creamy and lump free.
- Once the cakes are cool spread a thin layer of frosting over the top of each cake and then finish by piping a large drop flower in the centre.
Made this recipe? Don't forget to tag me!@itssarahsibley I love to see all your tasty creations!